Saturday 25 December 2010

The Christmas Post

Abercrombie&Fitch

Century 21, the cheapest store in the world-all designer stuff, 70% off.

Budweiser and the bartender's tip.

Outside Bloomingdale's, with my new Uggs!

Louis Vuitton store.

Christian Dior store.

Donuts and Muffins.

Waiting the D train.

My boyfriend's new watch.

And his New Timberland Boots.

Watching the Knicks at MSG.
My Christmas Gift from Bloomingdale's, I'll show it to you on another post...
 
Some mixed photos of my first fabulous days in NYC. I wish you all Merry Christmas...I hope you are all having a wonderful time along with your beloved ones...Kisses and love!

2 comments:

  1. Love these!
    I'm so jealous. I want to shop in NY asap! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Liza...if you want,on my blog,there is The Polyvore Contest...to win a 500$ Gift Card!!!
    Kisssss
    http://thevogueadvisor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete